Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bring On The Summer FUN!

Today was Logan's LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN! He is now an official 1st grader (and we have the paper to prove it! : )

Here are a few first and last day photos of my (not so little) boy.



Acting goofy on the steps this morning when I asked him to pose.


Pose from the first day of school. Of course the lack of hair makes a HUGE difference but his face is completely different too (in my opinion). I just had to include this cute photo of my baby girl. So sweet. That one's going to give me some trouble in a few years!

My two monkeys!


And my two monkeys 9 months ago!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


As a special Last Day treat, we took Logan and Amanda for donuts before school.

Eric even woke up early for the occasion. SPECIAL INDEED!

(He still looks asleep, doesn't he?)


Bright eyed mommy! That's what you get when you wake up at 5:30 a.m.!

Sending him off for his very last day as a kindergartner.

And one more from his first day.He almost grew into his giant backpack! : )
Logan only had a half day today, so Amanda and I picked him up and took him to lunch, his choice! (Taco Bell, of course!) Then we drove to our local u-pick berry farm for some strawberries! YUM! The best part is, they give you a ride in a golf cart out to the berry patch!

Then we hopped over to the peas and did a little picking there until our ride came to take us back to the barn.

He's asking "Do these look good?" I was trying to teach them about "ripeness" : ).

Notice how MASSIVE this u-pick farm is!
It was a little hot this afternoon, so we only picked a little. We'll head back next week for some more... hopefully in the morning WHEN IT'S COOLER! And wouldn't you know it. This crazy Kansas weather didn't produce even ONE TINY breeze today to cool us off! I just can't figure this state out!

No comments:

Post a Comment