Thursday, May 20, 2010

First and Last

Today was Amanda's last day of preschool. Here are some first day and last day shots of her so you can see how she's changed this year.

Here's my beautiful girl today. She decided it was a pigtail day and of course she had to wear some type of skirt or she just wouldn't be Amanda! : )
Here was my little girl on her first day. Same steps, still with shoe issues. Notice I had some influence over her wardrobe then... she was wearing jeans!

Do you see any changes? Other than the hair I'm stumped. But then, I may be too close to her.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I think she looks a lot older now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she totally has her own style now. How cool. She loves cute both times but def. more mature now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She looks like she has got so much older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks much older! I love the pigtails, too!

    ReplyDelete