Sunday, May 2, 2010

And Even More FUN!

And after we came home, bathed the dogs and kids we were back out the door to the local amusement park to meet up with some friends.

We were a little early so we enjoyed the big rides.
We're so fearless! : )
And we found our friends.

Then three of the monkeys decided to have a race... come ON Dad!!!
(He's just a big kid, you know.)
Logan showing off his "guns" on the merry-go-round.
Here is my pretty princess on her perfect purple horse!
(She had to give it hugs and kisses and promise to visit again soon before she would let the next little person ride)
And the pièce de rèistance... FUNNEL CAKE!
Life is good in the monkey house!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you took it easy on me last weekend. I don't think I could of kept up with all of this activity. I bet the kids sleep well tonight. No wonder Amanda is so tired she sleeps with her eyes open. Love to all, Mom.

    ReplyDelete