Friday, June 18, 2010

This One Made The Cut


The camera hunt is over. This one made the final cut. It takes great pictures AND video, is small and compact, has a nice zoom lens, and has some really cool features to boot. Check out some photos I took with this baby!
Zoom, Zoom, ZOOM!
This momma bat and baby were CRAZY backlit by the skylights but I was still able to get a great shot with the awsome zoom lens.
Logan... tired but enjoying himself... "Take a picture of that, Mom!"
Elephant bathing... picture taken from the Tram ride 100 yards away! Not too shabby! : ) The kids were too tired to get off to watch so this is all we got.
And here are some pictures I took playing around with the fun features the camera comes with.
Color Accent - in green...
... and blue...
...and red. SO FUN!


4 comments:

  1. I have that one also and LOVE it!!!! Glad you found one that made the cut:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures, I love the accent color feature. How does that work anyway, I've always wondered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "take a picture" of the color I want accented and then take my actual picture. The camera does all the work. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! Wow, I've never seen tiger feeding time... pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete