Thursday, June 10, 2010

1 Down, 19 To Go

Logan has had 4 wiggly front teeth for over a month. Last night, during brushing time, Eric notice that Logan had one tooth that had changed colors. Dad declared that the time had come to pull that tooth.

Did you see how he hopped down and RAN from the room to go see his new smile in the mirror? I honestly don't know how he lasted that long with a wiggly tooth. Every loose tooth I ever got I messed with it incessantly until it fell out. He was content to just eat on the side of this mouth FOR EVER!

Here are some pick of his new smile.

Tiny little thing!

The replacement tooth hasn't made an appearance yet. Hopefully it will start to grow in before the other 3 fall out! They are all loose to some degree.

On a side note, I'd like to know who told my son about the Tooth Fairy?!?!?! He was bound and determined to put that tooth under his pillow (stubborn... guess he's my son after all : ). I even offered to buy it from him at a premium. He still wanted to give it to that silly fairy. She only gave him 5 dollars. I would have paid at least 8! This morning Logan was very excited to have his 5 dollars but he was sad the Tooth Fairy took his tooth too. He wanted to keep it as a memento. And I didn't even say "I told you so!" What a good mommy I am! : ) I bet when those next 19 teeth fall out I'll be given first dibs though! : )

1 comment:

  1. HA! That's funny he opted for the tooth fairy instead of making some extra bucks from you! Good luck on the other teeth.

    ReplyDelete