Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Change Of Plans

So, this morning I came running inside to grab my camera to capture the cute moment of boy and dog on film (Logan was hitting the baseball and Casey was retrieving it for him). On my way back out, I DROPPED THE CAMERA!!!! Here are the crappy photos I took with my phone of my husband trying to repair the damage I had done.




And the verdict is..........................................
Looks like I won't be taking photos anytime soon : (.
I totally broke the thing so now we are researching what type of new camera to get. BOOOO!

2 comments:

  1. That is terrible! I got the Canon Power Shot this year and am VERY happy. Happy camera shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the Canon Power Shot, I like it too but it doesn't do anything fancy (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete