Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Monkeys' Father

If you ask Logan and Amanda
To tell you about their Dad
I know that they would tell you
How lucky they are and glad

To have a loving Father
Who thinks of them each day
And imagines things to do
If ever skies turn gray

A father who looses sleep
When he worries 'bout his kids
A father who will weep
When bad news comes our way

You see, their dad is different
From other Dads I know
He wants to watch his children
And help raise them as they grow

He plays with them
He teases' them
He tucks them in each night
He laughs with them
He learns for them
And he won't give up the fight

He loves his children more than life
And will move the earth for them
A wonderful husband and father
A truly precious gem

- Happy Father's Day, Eric
From your ever faithful, loving wife

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I have such an amazing daughter and son-in-law, I wish I was as eloquent as you with the words. But I will just say you always make me proud, both of you. Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete