Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

The kids have been bringing home some super cute thanksgiving crafts and I was inspired to make a "thankful turkey" with them to add to our collection. I have recently realized that our days of cute little craft projects are numbered. It won't be too long before they are too "mature" to make little turkeys with their mom.


Amanda is thankful for music, her friends, her mom and dad, her stuffed animal Meddy, yummy food, and her two dogs.

Logan is thankful for for his family, being born, good food, his stuffed animal Teddy, and his house.

Eric and I are thankful for our two happy, healthy children. Life is good and we have no complaints.
What are YOU thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. What a really cute idea!! I might have to give it a try, however I'm pretty sure the answer will be Yo Gabba gabba or something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete