Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My new morning alarm clock

My kids always have a hard time adjusting to the time changes. We even kept them up late this weekend in preparation, but to no avail. Since we have a rule in the house that no one can get out of bed until 6 a.m. (there's a clock in their room so they KNOW), Logan chose to not break the rule (at 5 AM WHEN HE WOKE UP) but made sure the whole house knew he was awake by sounding his own unique alarm.... FART NOISES ON THE ARM!

I must say, I was a very relieved when I fully woke up and realized he was using his mouth to make the very realist noises. I was dreaming of a HUGE mess in the sheets! Amanda was none to happy to be awoken by such a rude noise and told him to "Knock it OFF!" (She so cracks me up). To which Logan answered "PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF". Then my A girls shouts "Okay, that's IT! I'm telling Mom. MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Logan won't stop farting and it's waking me up!" Lo-man answers "Hey, I can't help it! Sometimes I just have to PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
What a wonderful new alarm clock I have inherited. : ) But I did wake up laughing so who am I to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment