Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How I Spent My Mom's Day Out

So, this morning I got a bug up my butt and decided to FINALLY paint the hall bath. After dropping Amanda off at Mom's Day Out I picked out my paint colors at Lowe's and headed home to get busy. Here is the before shot... my ugly yellow-brown walls (with some patch's painted over from the when I tried out some colors and rejected them all).

Boring, boring, BORING!!!

And my new color... it only took me 3 hours to finish (with no "little helpers", it's amazing how fast things can go).


Gray Marble


Not as dark as my living room, but still on the gray side of the spectrum... I guess I'm having my gray phase right now. : )

Next up, the master bath! In the same color I think : ). But the kids got their feelings hurt that I painted without them so I'll have to include my little helpers for the next project. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That color looks great!! It's funny what a little can of paint can do, huh?

    ReplyDelete