Thursday, September 12, 2013

Phone Woes

Logan is still feeling good but his body has not recovered yet.  His blood counts are still dangerously low, so we'll still be in the hospital through the weekend.  To complicate things and add to my stress levels, I dropped my cell phone this evening and destroyed it.  Completely inoperable.  Until we can get my phone repaired, you may call Eric, our home phone (forwards to the apartment), or the hospital room and maybe I'll be near one of those phones.  I feel very naked without my constant connection.  I keep having flashbacks to my youth before cell phones... how did I keep in touch back then?  I guess you just left a message and I called back later, huh?

2 comments:

  1. You could just carry your laptop around with you and "Skype" everyone. Well . . . you could Skype everyone who also carried around their computers. Just think of it as a really BIG phone!

    Sorry about your disconnection . . can I do anything?
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! I know, what ever did we do before cell phones?!?!

    ReplyDelete