Monday, August 8, 2011

What's For Lunch

I found this awesome What's for Lunch template at MarthaStewart.com and adapted it to fit our needs. This way the kids can get what they want for lunch and I don't have to interview them at the last minute to see what interests them as we're trying to get out the door. My hope is to have this filled in the weekend before so I can do my food shopping and baking. Then each evening I plan to put their lunches together and stick it in the fridge so it's ready to go the next morning. Just one more way to help us get out the door in a timely (and hopefully stress-free) manner.

Logan thinks it super cool and wants to know why I didn't do this last year. HA! Guess he hasn't met his sister yet! In his defense, he wasn't there all those mornings when I was trying to get her ready for preschool since he was already on his way to school. If he HAD been, he wouldn't feel the need to ask me why I'm getting so organized right now. : )

Logan's nickname is Monkey Man, so he gets a monkey on his chart.



And we call her Amanda Panda so guess what she gets! : )


I'm having so much fun with this back to school season and the countdown in ON! Only 9 more days!!!!!

If you have any other tips or ideas for morning organization I would love to hear them. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment