Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back To School Excitement

I am just getting SO excited for school to start. And with good reason, I believe. It's been 7 and a half years that I have had one child or another home with me. This year, 2011, I will be sending BOTH children to school. HIP, HIP, HOORAY!

One of the ways I've been anticipating that glorious day in August is by searching for tips and tricks to make organization a little easier. One cute item I came across was a crayon roll to keep your colors organized. This morning I was inspired to create my own version with the "main" colors we tend to use. I just used some scrap fabric I had laying around, but I think it turned out great! Logan wants one too, but I don't have any "boy" colors so I'll have to make a trip to the fabric store soon.

This little roll fits nicely in Amanda's Hello Kitty pencil box. I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of this as we do our "homework" this year. : )







1 comment: