Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Pictures of our Week... So Far

I've been doing a lot of working since Logan came home and the kids have been doing a lot of veggin'. Logan caught some kind of 24 hour bug while away that hit him Saturday and Eric had a summer cold so we've just been taking it easy.

Here are the few photos I've taken in the last 5 days!

The cat has made friends with Logan... this is very big news! I had NO idea how hard it was going to be to teach these kids the proper way to treat a cat! I guess it's finally sunk in so the cat will let Logan pet him now. YEA!






We also invited Logan and Amanda's cousins to stay for the week. They've enjoyed a full day of getting to know all the toys in the house. I was surprised how much 10-year-old Big K liked the Baby Alive (you feed it food and water and it poops and pees). HA!

Logan was cracking me up with his version of my childhood disaster! Nothing bad happened to him, thank goodness, but now you have irrefutable proof that he is my son!


(When I was a kid I stacked a crate on top of a rocking horse to get something in my closet... No good came of that).

Little K and Amanda were dressed as fairy princesses... no idea where Amanda had run off to but isn't she the cutest with her little curtsy?

And the two partners in crime. They are 8 days apart in age and growing up my sister-in-law dubbed them The Gremlins. If you ever saw that movie you would understand if you had seen them in action in the Terrible Twos!

But they're cute and cuddly now a days... most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment