Monday, July 11, 2011

Logan Is Off To Camp

Sunday was the long awaited departure day for Logan to leave for Camp Quality for the second year in a row. We met the medical staff at the hospital where they checked each camper in and took note of any last minute medical needs. There was a lot of time to kill while all 38 campers were checked in so Logan and Eric made up a hat toss game in the hallway to keep them occupied.



Before long it was time to say goodbye. I'm not sure who is happier. Logan to be going or Amanda to be staying (home all week with NO BROTHER!)

This is Amanda's "my daddy" face.




Then the party bus arrives and it's time for ALL ABOARD
Logan didn't even look back at he slipped through the crowd to step aboard. While other children were hanging out the windows waving and shouting goodbye to their parents I couldn't find MY son anywhere. I finally hunted him down sitting quietly near the back waiting for the adventure to begin. I guess my 7 year-old is already too cool to tell his momma he loves her in public. **sniff**

The director in charge of the camp will be posting photos and updates on facebook this week so us parents can follow along with our children's adventures. I'll let you know if/when any news becomes available.


Today they posted photos from their pool play and this was the photo they took of Logan.

I'm sure he is having a grand time and having too much fun to miss us, but I'm sure I won't get a good nights sleep until my baby is back in my arms.

Sorry son. It doesn't matter how old you get. You will always be by baby. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment