Thursday, July 14, 2011

While The Brother's Away...

Amanda, Eric and I have been having a very special "spoil the daughter" week while Logan is gone. We've gone shopping, swimming, and stayed up late watching "girly" movies. I also enrolled her in classes at the zoo every morning and Monday I had to go to work before her class started. My boss let me take her with me and she got a behind the scenes tour of the animals in the education wing. I don't think she feels left out at all.

True to their word, the camp has been posting updates daily on the campers activities. They've had out motorcycle bikers, escape artists, acrobats, and the fire department that I know of. They've also played candy bar bingo and had free flowing cotton candy, popcorn, and snow cones from the sound of it so I think he's good too. Unfortunately, our son seems to be absent most of the time they are snapping photos. I suspect that he is off doing "other things" with his companion while the rest of the crowd does arts and crafts and such. Of the 168 photos posted so far, Logan has been in 8 of them! YIKES! How much fishing can that boy do???

Here are a few of the photos I did find him in.



Tomorrow we will welcome Logan back home. I think we are all looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment