Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lemonade, Lemonade, Lemonade, WAHOOOOOO

While I was out volunteering this afternoon, Logan got it into his head that he needed to do a Lemonade stand. They had their first customer before they had finished setting up!

Here is the first dollar he earned given to him by our BFF neighbor, Blair.

Fifteen minutes later, another gal from the neighborhood stopped and paid $1.00 for a drink and gave them a $1.00 tip! : ) After that, things slowed down a bit so Logan took his sign to the end of the drive and waved at the folks as they drove past. He ended up making a total of $6.00. Not bad for our quiet little street! : )
Here is Logan and Amanda making their last sale of the day (to their dad) : ).

Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE lemonade stands, and had them all the time when I was growing up! Now I stop at every single lemonade stand I see because I remember what it was like sitting out there praying someone would stop. We would always sell ours for 50 cents and we thought we had just won the lottery when someone would say "keep the change!" Our cups weren't nearly as big as yours though-those are huge, what a bargain! Glad they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I also remember having a lemonade stand! What fun! What is he going to do with the money??

    ReplyDelete