Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can't Stay Inside Any Longer!!!

Today was Tuesday and as you may know, that's "surprise day" in this house. Tuesday's are my Mom's Day Out mornings and they take my daughter to Preschool in the afternoon so I get 5 and a half hours all to my lonesome. : ) Traditionally when I pick the kids up after school I have a surprise for them. Today I had packed the car with their bikes, a picnic, and the dogs and the surprise was a park day. It was 80 degrees and WINDY but for Kansas, I'll take it! Apparently, the other folks in town stay indoors when the wind gusts reach 40 miles per hour. Find by us! We had the whole park to ourselves. Hunter went down the side 3 times (he LOVES slides) and Casey enjoyed two marry-go-rides. I know, my dogs are weird. But what can I do? They think they are human. Anything Logan and Amanda do, they think they can do too! I wish I had remembered to bring my camera to share the moment with you, but I guess a verbal account will have to do. Forget the laundry, seize the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment