Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fashion Show

It's taken a while to get the photos, but a few weeks back was the spring consignment sale here in Wichita that I LOVE to shop at. Here are some of the TOO CUTE dresses I picked up for Amanda.
Notice the beautiful purple bruise on her cheek? Swing ricochet accident at preschool : (.


Don't you just LOVE how she poses? : )








She even found a matching headband in her bathroom drawer.
This one is her FAVORITE! Every time I wash it, it's worn! I think her other dresses are getting jealous!

The funny thing is that for once, I found more clothes for Logan than her to buy, but for some reason I don't feel the need to take photos of all his t-shirts and shorts : ). It's a cruel, unfair world, I know!

4 comments:

  1. Very stylish... she's destined to become a supermodel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alyssa, she's on the road to being a supermodel! Cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poses! She is a very stylish young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! Cute dresses too!

    ReplyDelete