Friday, March 26, 2010

Choo Choo & Flowers

Amanda and I spent this beautiful afternoon planting purple pansies in our front flower garden. Here we are trying to pose by our hard work. Hope the flowers fill out soon... : )





Did you see any specks of purple? We planted 36 little pansies and each one she patted it in and told it goodnight (since we were planting them in a bed I suppose) and covered it up with mulch. So sweet. And I was the best mommy EVER. I didn't get upset when she was a little too rough and broke off some branches. YEA ME!

Then when Logan got home from school they wanted me to draw a track for them, but for some reason they weren't sharing well (go figure!) so I had to draw two separate tracks.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best MOMMY ever. Anyone that brings snow into the bathtub so the kids can play in it and stay out of the 20 below windchill deserves this award. I tell this story alot. Love to all, Mom
    PS I think it's genetic, you and your sister did not share well either.

    ReplyDelete