Sunday, May 25, 2014

Goodbuy Popup. Hello Travel Trailer

Eric and I have enjoy hauling our little popup camper all over the US for that past 4 years, but the chore of setting up camp became more and more of a pain.  I think part of the problem is the way we like to camp.  We are not a drive to the lake and say for the entire vacation kind of family.  We like to drive and camp along the way at many different campsites.  This makes the chore of popping up and down the camper each night more bothersome.  After MUCH discussion, we decided to upgrade to a hard sided travel trailer with bunk beds for the kids.  Its a small camper compared to the other big rigs out there, but it's the perfect size for us.


We purchased it last weekend and took it out for a trial run at a local campground.  I didn't think to take any photos at that the campground or inside the camper.  I'll have to remember to do that the next trip.  I did, however, take a  few photos on our hike!

We found a black rat snake curled up inside a tree.
 And a cute little toad on the trail.
We took our dogs too and they were a happy, tick-y mess!



 I'll try to remember my good camera next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment