Thursday, May 22, 2014

Field Trips!

 The last few weeks of school is always field trip season.  Between the two of them, Logan and Amanda had 6 field trips!  I was able to go on three of them.

Amanda's class went to a fossil program where they learned about fossils and got into the creek to search for fossils.







Amanda's class also went to a farm to learn about animal life cycles.





 We will have to go back when the apples are ripe for some U-pick fun!



I was able to go on only one of Logan's field trips and his class went to the zoo.  His teacher assigned each parent volunteer three kids and let us go our separate ways.   It was nice not having to stay in a big group, but I had two very enthusiastic boys with Logan and me.  They wanted to see the ENTIRE zoo and we DID!  In less than three hours we saw it ALL!  And this is a very large zoo!  I didn't have time to take many photos since we were practically at a jog the whole time, but I did snap a few...

 These photos didn't turn out great, but these fun little monkeys would jump at the glass and try to smack your face if you were close enough!  Very fun!  All the boys had to try this out so I got a little rest at this exhibit.



After each field trip I was exhausted, but very happy that I could join my children for their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment