Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ready For School

Today is TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!! In approximately 60 minutes, I will be child free for 5.5 hours!!! Yesterday afternoon I started painting the living room and this morning, after the kids were ready for school I asked them to stand in front of my newly painted wall to show those of you interested the new color... It turned into an impromptu photo shoot. Check out my results!

















Looking at these photos you would think that they liked each other or something!!!







4 comments:

  1. How cute! 5.5 hours free, you are so lucky! Next year I will get 2.5 hours twice a week and I am so looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color. Can't wait to check it out in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan looks so much like Eric!!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are just PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete