Sunday, January 31, 2010

Addicted to wii

I thought you all might like to see what my two men have been up to every night since Christmas.... since some of you are to blame for this crisis! : ) --- really it's my fault for telling you all what wii games Logan wanted for Christmas.

Anyway, every night after dinner the boys head downstairs for some team wii sporting. Some nights it's hunting water buffalo in Africa, others facing dark Jedi villains in Star Wars or swinging from a whip like Indiana Jones... regardless, it's all Logan (and Eric too, I'm sure) dreams about. Look at the concentration on my guy's faces! The house could be on fire and they wouldn't notice!

1 comment:

  1. OK I take responsibility for the Star Wars Jedi fixation. The hunting is on someone else's shoulders. Do they even blink when they are in that state?

    Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete