Friday, September 9, 2016

Shaving and Tiny Places

I have been waiting for this day for over a year!  Logan has shaved off his Moustache!!!!  
Happy dance!!!
I have been telling him over and over again that if he shaves it off it will grow back thicker than before.  I don't know if he didn't believe me or just enjoyed tormenting me with the little caterpillar across his lip but then he read in a book that IF YOU SHAVE IT OFF IT WILL GROW BACK THICKER so NOW he believes it!  Whatever.

BEFORE 


 He used the electric shaver I got him for Christmas last year...  too pushy???  Well, it worked like a charm.  
 Here is my clean shaven little BIG guy!


Then, today I got a wild hair to reorganize the pantry.  This evening, Amanda decided that there was room in there now to climb inside.  It's not a big pantry so I didn't think she could do it... but where there's a will there's a way!




She made it!  Next game of hide and seek... check the pantry.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, your daughter cracks me up!!! And, Logan - wow! I can't believe it's shaving time already!!!

    ReplyDelete