Friday, September 23, 2016

Last Day of Chemo

Today at 1:30 Logan will receive his last dose of chemo for this round.  He has been feeling good and enjoying visits from family and friends.  
This morning my sister helped Logan make a K'nex gun that Grandpa and Debbie brought yesterday.  They roamed the halls shooting random targets after building the weapon.
Then Logan had a visit from his homebound teacher and he did 2 hours of school work... now he is exercising on the bike outside our room while he waits for the chemo drug. 
He wanted to go to the bone marrow transplant side because their bike has a TV in front... I told him I could do better!  I took our portable DVD player and mounted it to the bike using some masking tape.  Red neck yes, but effective.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay for his last dose of chemo! And, I love your red neck tape idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete