Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow Day, Snow Day, La La La La La Laaa

22 inches of snow over a span of 6 days!  We had a break in between, however, that occurred over a weekend so the kids were out of school Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday!  I don't think I have EVER had 4 snow days in a row in my entire school carrier!  The funniest thing is that this was Amanda's first ever snow day experience.  What a way to be introduced!

(Just to warn you, Honey, most winters are not like this so don't start banking on it!)

We had a lot of snow play...

... and the dogs were loving it!   I think they are more snowdogs than waterdogs.
(but they DO love their water!!!!)











 We passed the time by playing Uno for cookies.  Amanda usually wins, however when there are girl scout cookies at stake, I step up my game! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment