Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow Cone Surprise Tuesday



 I've been busy trying to get my new business up and running and some days I loose track of time.  This Tuesday was one of those days.  5 minutes before the kids were due to get off the school bus I remembered it was Surprise Tuesday and I had not planned a surprise for the kids yet.   This is our tradition, every Tuesday, during the school year, as I've written about before and my children KNOW when it's Tuesday, REMEMBER that there should be a surprise waiting for them when they get home, and WILL NOT let me forget!  EVER.  Knowing that my monkeys were about to walk through the door and not wanting to see their sad little faces when there was not a surprise, I whipped up these little snowy concoctions in record time.

I must say, I surprised myself with the simplicity and resourcefulness of this project.  A blinder full of ice, two fancy cups, and three super saturated Kool-Aid packets and WALLAH! 


SURPRISE 
SNOW CONES!!!






They were a huge hit!!!


















Crisis averted.







And two 
happy 
little monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment