Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Doo For A Dude

Hurray! Logan's hair cutting strike is OVER! His "I'm never going to cut my hair again" stage only lasted 5 months! : ). Here is his before shot. We were having to wet it, gel it, and hair spray it before school every day and I don't think that bothered him. I think the deciding factor was when I went to brush his hair and he had TANGLES! OH THE HORROR!So now my little dude is sporting a cool new summer doo just in time for our big family trip!


I think the shorter hair makes him look younger. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, younger. I was going to comment on his hair from your last post but there wasn't a good close-up shot so I wasn't positive it was as long/curly as I thought. But he looks cute hair or no hair (thankfully he has hair!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Logan is back!!! I love him no matter what "doo" he's sporting, but I have a definite fondness for the sleeker look. Also, it will be so much cooler when he gets down to the hot, Hot, HOT Florida summer.

    And . . congrats to the pre-school graduate. Hope it's the first of many graduation ceremonies for her.

    ReplyDelete