Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Winds of Change

I'm SUPER excited!!!!

I've landed myself a part time job at the zoo in the education department!!!!

WHOOO HOOO!

Looks like my plans are all falling into place. I'll still be a stay-at-home mom (and keep working at the preschool for 3 more months) until Amanda goes to Kindergarten. I'll be teaching programs in the evenings and on weekends (but not every evening or weekend) so I think this is a perfect fit for me now. (And a good way to get my foot in the door!)

3 comments:

  1. We're happy to hear that you've gotten in the door; once they get to know how great you are, they'll never let you go. Just one more reason why you guys won't come back to Missouri.
    Wow - from happy to sad in just two sentences!
    Happy><Sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Diane! I agree with the commenter above me, they'll never let you go now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! I know you've wanted to do something like this for a long time, so, YEAH!

    ReplyDelete