Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pop It Up!

Introducing my new toy! I've wanted a popup camper for 10 years and we finally decided the time was right to buy one this year. They kids are super excited and as I type we are camping in the back yard for the second night now. We've been super busy playing/setting up our new camper (when I haven't been working) and getting it ready for a "real" camping trip but it's a lot of fun camping in the backyard too. (and quite convenient)



Here are the kids just about ready for bed. They're both asleep now (and the dogs are too : ) as I type this. Who knew sleeping would be so much fun!
The kids are on spring break all this coming week so hopefully we'll be able to pull it all together and head out to a "real" campground later this week. Bring on the FUN TIMES!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I grew up camping nearly every weekend with my family and have some wonderful memories of camping, vacations, and all the beautiful sights we got to see while traveling the country. Glad you finally got your camper! You will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete