Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What We've Been Up To This Week

We've had a very busy week. First with our impromptu trip to Tulsa. Then with my sister, her three kids, and my mom coming for a visit. And top off the fun with a 3 day long Independence Day celebration... it makes for ONE GIANT BLOG POST!

____________________________

Logan lost his 4th tooth!
And we took our visitors to the Sedgwick County Zoo...



My sister even snapped a rare photo of me! (Why am I always behind the camera?!?)


Then I showed my mom the cool new features of my camera : )
(She HATES having her picture taken so I don't have very many of her)
We had a fireworks tailgate party... AND THE RAIN WAITED FOR US! (Thank you Mother Nature!)



And celebrated on our own here at home with our Day-After fireworks purchases.

Eric and I got a little teary-eyed thinking about last year's 4th. That was right in the middle of Logan's first round of chemo. Look how far we've come! YEA!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great visit and loved spending time in Wichita!

    Dono - "Thank you! and I want to see you again soon"
    Del - "I had lots of fun and I miss you already."
    Dill - at bs camp, but he doesn't say a whole lot anyway.

    ReplyDelete