Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas In July

I think this is a first for the record books for me. I've always been an early shopper for Christmas gifts, but this year takes the cake. Some friends of mine here in Wichita tipped me off that Target was having their 75% off toy clearance today so, of course, Amanda and I had to check it out. I found so many great deals that I ended up getting all my Christmas shopping done for all the kids in my family! : ) The hard part will be remembering where I hid them all come December.

4 comments:

  1. Did some of that today at Derby Target! Pretty picked over. How was supply up in Wichita? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Derby around noon, then headed up to the East Mall. Then went out before dinner to the 21st street Target. They all had different things on clearence and different prices too. So odd. When did you hit the Derby Target?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny Diane! I'm glad you found some good deals!

    ReplyDelete