Monday, July 12, 2010

Rules of the Game

Soooooo, today on the way home from swimming, Logan and Amanda were playing the "quiet" game. You know the game I'm talking about, right? The ones our parents invented on long car rides (before the invention of portable DVD players) to shut us kids up for a few minutes. Well is seems my kids really enjoy that game and are pretty competitive. Okay, back to my story. On the way home Logan and Amanda start their game... then began making up rules to the game.

Lo - "Okay, STOP! No making any noise from your mouth including 'wind' noise."

Nanna - "STOP! No blowing through your nose"

Lo - "STOP! No making funny faces to make me laugh."

Nanna - "STOP! No almost-touching me!"

Lo - "STOP! No fake farting, but real farting is okay."

"ha, ha, ha, ha" Went the mommy!

Then someone (probably Logan) came up with the anti-quiet game. "Let's see who can make fart noises on their arm all the way home." Thank goodness we were only 2 minutes away. Amanda almost hyperventilated.

1 comment:

  1. I have read this posting three times and I can't stop laughing. The first time i laughed so hard I was crying. Honestly you have to write a book. This stuff is just too funny. Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete