Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tootie Tot

On the way home from preschool today, Amanda said from the back seat:

A - "Sorry 'bout the tootie, Mom."

D - "No problem, Honey. I can't smell a thing."

A - "How 'bout now?"


And there she is with her knees touching her ears...

Not only did her actions "release the smell" it also caused uncontrollable laughter from her mother. I laughed all the way home. I mean, it's one thing for a cute little princess (in her pigtails and tights) to apologize for an accidental toot, but then to bend a## over tea kettle to permit me the pleasure of smelling said toot!!??!?! TOO DARN FUNNY! I must admit that I'm a little jealous... she can touch her knees to her ears!!! OUCH! I wish!
.
Here's the whole cute princess outfit... it was western day at Mom's Day Out today and this is what she chose to wear.

5 comments:

  1. What a hoot! I'm going to love catching up (keeping up?) with the little monkeys ! ! !
    Grandma Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a picture of her, I see Carrie when she was little. What a cutie!

    Hope all is going well with Logan. Does he do a blood test each month? How long will he need to test?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan is doing great. His next blood test is in two weeks. He'll have one blood test once a month for all of 2010, but they'll keep watch (probably with quarterly blood tests) until his 11th birthday.

    ReplyDelete