Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Universal Studios Florida

This year we took our summer vacation super early to avoid the crowds and to fit it into our crazy summer schedule.  We took the kids to Universal Studios in Florida where the main attraction was visiting the land of Harry Potter.

 We went to the wand shop in Diagon Alley where both kids picked out their wands.
 Then we headed next door to look at school robes.  They both looked smashing!

 While playing with our wands we were fortunate enough to catch the dragon breathing fire!
 After kicking around Diagon Alley we headed over to the train station to take the Hogworts Express to the other park.



 Inside the train!
 A few more Harry Potter photos....


 Universal Studios also has a Simpsons section complete with a duff beer bar.  Eric and I had to get a duff beer, of course!  Ummmm   Beeeeer!



1 comment:

  1. Hello-

    Sorry my e-mail is off topic, but I have a problem you might be able to help me with. Whenever I am on my main Blogger page,and I press the 'new post' button, it takes FOREVER to move on. It just stays on the 'loading...' area. Eventually it does move to the proper setting, but it takes 45 minutes! Did you ever have this to you, and do you have some way to resolve this? I have an HP Chromebook 14 (laptop). You can contact me as follows: thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete