Friday, September 25, 2015

To the Rodeo!



We had the opportunity to take the kids to the Rodeo over the weekend.  I think Amanda like the artwork more than the real deal.  I couldn't get her out of the sculpture for a family photo so I just took her photo separate and called it good.









Sometimes I wonder how this cutie got her good looks... I don't think she looks a thing like her father or myself.  Other people tell me differently, but I don't see it.

***Note to self... stop taking photos from this angle... it is not flattering***



Hard to see because of the lighting but we sat where we could watch the men lading the animal shoots.  It was a fascinating system of gates to get everyone loaded safely.  We also could see behind the scenes when the riders left the arena.  There were many injures and we saw a lot of grown men cry...  I think this was a good life lesson for both children.  Ridding bulls is not a good way to make a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment