Monday, November 17, 2014

Halloween - Two Weeks Late

Yes.  Yes we did celebrate Halloween this year.  It's just taken me several weeks to get around to posting the pictures!

The kids both had school parties that Eric and I were fortunate to be able to attend.  
Here is my little Tooth Fairy!  ; )

 Parade around the school.  I just love seeing all the costumes!

 Sadly this was Logan's last year participating in the Halloween parties at school.  As a 6th grader next year he will be "TOO OLD" to celebrate.  I'm not sure about that!  I'm 39 and I still celebrate the holiday!!!!

To "go out with a bang" the entire 5th grade class had their holiday party in the gym and they had a rip roaring good time.
 This is Logan and his best buddy.

Back home we quickly carved our pumpkins before heading out for our trick or treating adventures.

 As usual Eric and I also dressed up.  Since we couldn't decide on a family theme this year we did a couples theme.  The boys were ninjas and the girls, tooth fairy and gold crowned tooth.  I got off pretty easy this year.




 Logan's pumpkin this year.

 Amanda's "BOO" Pumpkin.
This is the pumpkin Amanda wanted to do, but it was a little above her skill level so I carved this one for her.  Very cute!  : )


 As usual we went to a few houses and the kids called it a night.  They have never been go-getters when it comes to trick or treating.  I'm not complaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment