Monday, October 13, 2014

9 YEAR OLD BABY?!?

 My baby turned 9 years old!
I can hardly believe she is 9!!!! 


Since her birthday fell on a school day this year Eric and I picked her up for a special lunch of her choosing.  She chose the gourmet restaurant Taco Bell.

After dropping her back off at school I ran around town gathering the supplies needed to surprise her when she got home.

Since we got a pinata for Eric for his birthday Amanda deemed 2014 the year of the pinata.
Who am I to argue?  It was raining outside so we couldn't have our fun on the deck so I rigged up a system in the entry way.
 Of course no birthday is complete with out balloons.  
(Especially for this balloon crazy girl!)
 And then... THE CAKE!  At her request, chocolate with some chocolate topped with chocolate.

When she got home she had to take care the the pinata FIRST THING!

I thought it was funny that she chose a decorative curtain rod as her instrument of destruction.


Then we moved on to birthday cake... 7 pounds of birthday cake!
Oh, boy.

Logan's slice was bigger that his head!  Good thing he didn't eat it all as this was before dinner.  : )

Then she went birthday shopping with Grandma while we made her birthday dinner.

Only 365 more days until she is in the double digits.  I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment