Saturday, November 2, 2013

Moving Day!!!

Anticipating Logan being released from the hospital soon, Eric and I decided that our temporary 2 bedroom apartment would not be adequate.  We want to minimize the exposure Logan has to germs, and sharing a bedroom with his sister would not be wise.  We started searching for larger accommodations and we were lucky to stumble upon a 4 bedroom house for rent in the kids' current school district.  This landlord has been wonderful in accommodating our unique situation.  He's agreed to a short-term lease so if we find a house we want to purchase we are able to move.  He's approved of bringing our dogs to live with us (a HUGE stress reliever).  He has also added a hepa filter to the furnace to help us keep Logan healthy.  I feel like we hit the jackpot!

Since I moved us into our apartment while Eric was at the hospital with Logan, we thought it would be fitting to have Eric move us out while I hang here.  : )  

Logan is doing great today.  He's had no nausea or pain at all and is eating like a champ.  The doctors took him off two medicines   yesterday and I think one of those was causing all his vomiting.  His ANC today is down a little to 240, but they found many monocytes that should mature tomorrow into active white blood cells and boost his ANC number.  I'm a very happy Momma to see my boy up and around and feeling good.

2 comments: