Friday, June 14, 2013

Well, I've fallen behind again...

Well, I've fallen behind again.  Three weeks have flown by like a flash.  The end of school.  Our first week of summer break, and an entire week of having our cousins here to visit.  And now a third week!  Part of my challenge is that I have many fun things planned for the kids, but I also need to continue to work on my business.  However today, along with the the enormous to do list I have, I must make this blog a priority because our second annual family vacation is almost upon us and I don't think I will bounce back if I get behind another week.

This time, to catch up, I have done one huge post for Logan and Amanda.  You may need to click "Older Posts" to see Amanda's.  Or you can click on the bookmark link on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment