Saturday, January 28, 2017

Amanda's Weekend

Amanda has kept me busy this weekend with her schedule.  Friday night she had a swim meet and did very well.  Her butterfly (shown below) won her 1st place.  She was neck and neck with another swimmer a few lanes away and I was cheering her on in true crazy mom fashion.  You better believe that my child can hear my voice while she is under water!  
We've discovered that when I don't cheer (because she has asked me not to in past races) she doesn't push herself as hard so she has asked me to let my freak fly and cheer cheer away! 





 Then first thing this morning we trekked to Crown Center for a girl scout outing of ice skating, lunch, and chocolate tour.

 While she has been ice skating before, she doesn't remember it.  That's how long ago she's been ice skating!  

 She did great except for one fall... I wasn't watching at the time and didn't see it happen but I heard it and felt it.  Yeah, she made the ground shake when she fell.  That's gonna leave a mark!

 All her girl scout friends!

Lunch at Crown Center where you can have your lunch delivered by train!  : )

Then off to the chocolate factory!

They learned a lot of the history of chocolate but I'm sure the best part was the taste testing!!!!

DELICIOUS!


Tomorrow we are off to the movies for a Mother Daughter date.  There is a new movie out that she has been waiting to see and just can't wait any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment