Tuesday, November 1, 2016

40% Leukemic Cells

Logan's test results are back.  40% of his bone marrow is leukemic.  We have done all the tried and true medications so now we are left with experimental drugs.    Eric and I have weighed all the pros and cons and consulted with Logan and we are going to put him on a clinical trial for Lenalidomide.  It will be done mostly outpatient so Logan can be home where he is most comfortable.  We are still waiting to hear of the timing of everything, but hopefully he will be home soon.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, I don't know if you remember me from the mom's group in Wichita, but I've continued to follow you through this journey. I have been praying and will keep praying for Logan and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan is a fighter...will continue to pray for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete