Monday, January 26, 2015

Mother Son Date Night

Since Eric and Amanda were out enjoying the evening, Logan and I decided to follow suit.  I took him to the Sports Show downtown and we both had a blast!  We climbed in EVERY boat, visited EVERY vendor booth, and watched EVERY show scheduled!  Our favorite was the Dock Dogs competition.  We may have to enter our furry monkeys next year to see how they measure up jumping off docks to catch their toys.  I think they would DIG IT!

I only snapped a few photos of the event and most were blurry.  I wish I had thought to take a photo of Logan in the giant yacht.  It was ONLY $600,000!  Logan thought we could sell our house and live on the boat but I burst his bubble when I told him we would have to sell our neighbors' houses' too and that would be a tight squeeze.

 Here Logan is hugging this suped-up camo golf cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment