Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

 I am getting caught up on my blog posts and here is everything to do with Christmas.  I have been getting worse each year with my picture taking and this year I didn't even take my camera to one family gathering.  : (  I'm going to blame it on the fact that this was a super busy month and I was not ready for Christmas!

Christmas Eve we went out to Grandpa's Woods (Sorry Grandma. The kids insist they are HIS woods!)  :)  We made some treats for the birds and hung them around the property.


I tried to snap a few present photos but I really only got good before pictures.

 The were the only two "action" gift shots I got.  But hey!  They're good!



 That evening we trekked through the mud to visit the Magic Tree.  It was beautiful!


 Christmas Day.


 

 It was a gun lovers Christmas for sure!

 Amanda's big Christmas present was a guitar.
 Here are a few other action shots.  Again, not the best at remembering to take the photos.  *sigh*


Christmas Day we headed to the farm to celebrate with more family.  We continued the gun theme and an air-soft battle ensued.

 Even little peace loving Amanda joined in.  Her battle cry was heard for miles!



Back inside we finished opening gifts.





 MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment