Friday, February 28, 2014

SOLD!

Eric and I have accepted an offer on our home!  Our fingers are crossed that the inspections will go smoothly and we can start searching for our next home very soon.  It has been a LONG 6 months living out of state while trying to sell our old home.  We relied heavy on our friends and neighbors to help us with the mowing, maintenance, and security while Logan battled his cancer.  I can't thank you all enough for all that you did for us.  It made it so much easier to focus on our family, knowing that the house was being taken care of.  You all will be dearly missed.

1 comment:

  1. For almost two weeks now I've kept reminding myself that I should call you guys and ask about the house, but that "reminder" just never got acted upon. Maybe I was having a little ESP episode and I knew there was something happening?? I have my fingers crossed that all goes well.

    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete