Saturday, October 12, 2013

A's Birthday Weekend

This Sunday my baby girl turns 8 years old.  Eric and I are trying to make her birthday special, even though she only gets half her family... Friday night I took her to an open gym event at a local gymnastic place.

 She hung, swung, balanced, and slid all over that gym.





Then today I took her to a really cool place in Lees Summit... Paradise Park.  My gift to her was a year long membership to climb, drive, explore and play.  We were there for almost 6 hours and it still wasn't enough.   It's a good thing she can go back whenever the mood strikes or else I don't think I could have gotten her back out the door!




 We also saw the airplanes practicing their Fly By for the Chiefs game tomorrow... WAY  COOL!
Sorry about all the crappy photos... again!  I still can't find my good camera so we'll have to make do with the phone photos.
Eric gets to spend the night with her tonight and play all day with her tomorrow on her BIG DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a cool place! Happy Birthday to your princess! :-)

    ReplyDelete