Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Eric!

When we were in Minnesota this summer, the kids and I saw this snoopy snow cone maker  at a gift shop.  I told them the story of  when their dad was a boy, he asked for this for Christmas but never got it (I'm sure it had nothing to do with being the dead of winter, or anything).

Well, they decided we needed to buy it for him and save it for his birthday.  : )  So we did!  I hid it in my closet and forgot about it until last week when the kids and I were talking about what to get Eric for his birthday and Logan remembered the snow cone maker!  
 Everyone in the house enjoyed an icy treat... of YELLOW SNOW!   

HHAHAAHHAHAA!!!!  

Eric said it was "lemon" flavored, but I don't know...


Then for his special birthday dinner he cooked his traditional meal of crab legs. 

 Amanda thought it was stinky!  


Eric thought it was yummy!!!


 Then we sang him his birthday song and enjoyed some chocolate goodness!  
 We didn't have enough candles in the house for the cake and the kids were very concerned until I decided we would put 3 candles on one side and 8 on the other to represent 38.
**I hope all your wishes come true, my love**

1 comment:

  1. Crab legs and snow cones; Yep - sounds like my Eric. Thanks for posting this Diane, I feel like I was there.

    Gayle (Mom) (Grandma) (Whatever)

    ReplyDelete