Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yes, We're Still Here

At the beginning of May we got a new camera and I've been taking lots of pictures but didn't know how to download them to the computer.  Now that's not saying much and is in no way a good reason for not posting for almost a full month, but it's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

The reality is that this month as been the busiest month. EVER.  My work was busy, the kids school was busy, Eric's work was busy, Scouts was busy, and then add on some major home improvement endeavors and GUESS WHAT?  WE WERE BUSY!!!!

So to make it up to you (and to help me remember my life from the past month) I'll post-date some things to the blog.  I hope to not make this a habit, but adjusting to working full-time (almost) has been difficult for me.  I am sincerely looking forward to 3 full months of rest and relaxation.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment