Monday, January 24, 2011

Ice Skating

Saturday Eric and I took the kids ice skating for the first time. I was amazed at at well Amanda took to the ice. That girl has no fear of anything... not even falling on her bum on hard cold ice. After a couple of laps around with me holding her had she asked me to let go so she could skate by herself! She did fall (LOTS) but buy the end she looked was skating better than half the people out here (adults included!)

I forgot my camera : ( so I have nothing to show you, but Logan was hilarious!!! He thought the way to propel yourself forward was to move your arms WILDLY. He end up taking a few people out with his flailing arms. HA! : D He also had no fear and jump right out here, but he just wasn't getting the hang of it like Amanda. We all had a super fun time and will go again soon. But it was a good workout for Eric and me!

2 comments:

  1. We've never been there before, it sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - get your cute little behinds back out there WITH your camera. All of us grandmas (and grandpas) are just dying to see the butt bruising details!

    ReplyDelete